Social issues, globalisation and international institutions [electronic resource] : labour rights and the EU, ILO, OECD and WTO / edited by Virginia A. Leary and Daniel Warner
- Leiden ; Boston : M. Nijhoff, c2006.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 418 p. ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Leary, Virginia A. and Warner, Daniel
- International studies in human rights ; v. 84
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- 'Core labour standards' and the transformation of the international labour rights regime / Philip Alston -- Core labour rights : the true story / Brian A. Langille -- The (neglected) employment dimension of the World Trade Organization / Steve Charnovitz -- The World Trade Organization and labour rights : man bites dog / Robert Howse and Brian Langille with Julien Burda -- 'Are we there yet?' in search of a coherent EU strategy on labour rights and external trade / Andrew Clapham and Joanna Bourke Martignoni -- Labour rights, globalization and institutions : the role and influence of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development / James Salzman and Julio Bacio Terracino.
- 9004145796 (hd.bd.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20038215