System on Chip for Realtime Systems [electronic resource]: 2003 IEEE International Workshop On
- Corporate Author:
- IEEE Computer Society Staff
- Los Alamitos : IEEE Computer Society Press Jan. 2003 Piscataway : IEEE [Distributor]
- Physical Description:
- 422 p. ill 11.000 x 08.500 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Badawy, Wael and Ismail, Yehya
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Researchers are beginning to consider microsystem integration that will eventually lead to ubiquitous sensing, processing communication and control devices that target application areas ranging from wireless devices and portable processors to therapeutic devices in the health sciences areas and personal assistants embedded in clothing and appliances. With these goals and applications in mind, the objective of this workshop is to provide a forum for discussion of new developments, recent progress, and innovations in the design and implementation of System on Chip for Real-Time processing. IWSOC 2003 addresses all aspects of design and design methods of those systems and emphasizes current and future challenges in research and development in both academia and industry.
- 9780769519449 and 076951944X (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional IEEE Computer Society Press
View MARC record | catkey: 20038748