Unconventional protein secretion [electronic resource] : methods and protocols / edited by Andrea Pompa and Francesca De Marchis, Instituto di Bioscienze, Perugia, Italy
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1459
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- ER to Golgi-dependent protein secretion: The conventional pathway -- Unconventional protein secretion in animal cells -- Unconventional protein secretion in plants -- Chemical secretory pathway modulation in plant protoplasts -- From cytosol to the apoplast: The hygromycin phosphotransferase (HYG(R)) model in arabidopsis -- Following the time-course of post-pollination events by transmission electron microscopy (TEM): Buildup of exosome-like structures with compatible pollinations -- Investigating alternative transport of integral plasma membrane proteins from the er to the golgi: Lessons from the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) -- Quantification of a non-conventional protein secretion: The low-molecular-weight FGF-2 example -- Human primary keratinocytes as a tool for the analysis of caspase-1-dependent unconventional protein secretion -- A reporter system to study unconventional secretion of proteins avoiding n-glycosylation in ustilago maydis -- Stress-inducible protein 1 (STl1): Extracellular vesicle analysis and quantification -- Analysis of yeast extracellular vesicles -- Exploring the leishmania hydrophilic acylated surface protein b (HASPB) export pathway by live cell imaging methods -- Characterization of the unconventional secretion of the ebola matrix protein VP40 -- Role and characterization of synuclein-gamma unconventional protein secretion in cancer cells -- Characterization of the tumor secretome from tumor interstitial fluid (tif) -- Vacuum infiltration-centrifugation method for apoplastic protein extraction in grapevine -- Isolation of exosome-like vesicles from plants by ultracentrifugation on sucrose/deuterium oxide (D20) density cushions.
- 9781493938025 (alk. paper)
1493938029 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20039263