Wearable Computers [electronic resource]: 3rd International Symposium, Digest of Papers, October 18-19, 1999, San Francisco, California
- Corporate Author:
- IEEE Computer Society Staff
- Los Alamitos : IEEE Computer Society Press Nov. 1999
- Physical Description:
- 200 p. ill 27.000 x 021.000 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Contains 21 papers from the October 1999 symposium with sessions on context-awareness, systems and architectures, personal applications, hardware components, and collaboration. Topics include indoor navigation using a diverse set of cheap wearable sensors, wearing bike components, a tourist assistant system, non- ideal battery properties and low power operation in wearable computers, and building communities of cooperating wearable agents. Fifteen posters round out the volume. No subject index. Annotation copyrighted by Book News, Inc., Portland, OR
0769504280 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional IEEE Computer Society Press
View MARC record | catkey: 20039530