- [England?] : [publisher not identified], [not after 1867]
- Physical Description:
- 1 game (300 pieces, 1 board) : wood, stiff cardboard ; in box 14 x 21 x 6 cm
- Alphabetic tiles that may be arranged into words or sentences. Includes all capital and lowercase letters, numbers 0-9, spaces, punctuation (ampersand, period, comma, hyphen, semi-colon, colon, apostrophe, question mark, parentheses), British Pound symbol, and some compound letters (ae, ff, ffi, fl, ffl, and oe). Accompanied by a wooden board with four lines on which to arrange tiles.
- Title from label mounted inside container., Label and titles printed., and Rare Books Children's Collection copy: In wooden box. Paper laid in box with tiles and board.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare Books Children's Collection copy: Purchased with funds from the J. Harvey Fahnestock Endowment for Scientific, Engineering and Rare Books; 2016. and Rare Books Children's Collection copy: Purchased from Palinurus Antiquarian Books; 2016.
View MARC record | catkey: 20041485