Compilation of selected acts within the jurisdiction of the Committee on Commerce : food, drug and related law, including Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, Controlled Substances Act, Controlled Substances Import and Export Act, Narcotic Addict Rehabilitation Act of 1966, Federal Cigarette Labeling and Advertising Act, Comprehensive Smokeless Tobacco Health Education Act of 1986, Little Cigar Act of 1973, Import Milk Act, Filled Milk / prepared for the use of the Committee on Commerce, U.S. House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Additional Titles:
- Food, drug and related law
Compilation of selected acts--food, drug and related law
HeinOnline index title: Compilation of selected acts within the jurisdiction of the Committee on Commerce, including Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, Controlled Substances Act
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1998.
Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 545 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Commerce
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
- At head of title: 105th Congress, 2d session. Committee print. Committee print 105-R.
View MARC record | catkey: 20042181