Climate change : examining the processes used to create science and policy : hearing before the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, Thursday, March 31, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science, Space, and Technology (2011- )
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2011., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 308 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 112-09."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 20043204