Department of the Interior and related agencies appropriations for 1977. Part 6, Administration of territories; Bureau of Indian Affairs; Commission of Fine Arts; Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial Commission; Indian Claims Commission; Indian education; Indian Health Services; National Capital Planning Commission; Navajo and Hopi Relocation Commission; Overview hearing: BIA construction and maintenance; Pennsylvania Avenue Development Corporation; Smithsonian Institution; Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, Ninety-fourth Congress, second session / Subcommittee on the Department of the Interior and Related Agencies
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Department of the Interior and Related Agencies
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1976.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 746, x pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.AP 6/1:IN 8/6/1977/PT.6
- Includes indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 20043285