The government of Belarus : crushing human rights at home? : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, and Human Rights and the Subcommittee on Europe and Eurasia of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, April 1, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, and Human Rights
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2011.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 68 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Europe and Eurasia
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Lukashenko, Aleksandr, 1954-
- Human rights—Belarus
- Political violence—Belarus
- Political prisoners—Belarus
- Elections—Corrupt practices—Belarus
- Economic sanctions, American—Belarus
- Belarus—Politics and government—1991-
- United States—Foreign relations—Belarus
- Belarus—Foreign relations—United States
- "Serial no. 112-56."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 20043418