International terrorism : hearing before the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate, Ninety-seventh Congress, first session on S. 873, a bill to strengthen federal programs and policies for combating international and domestic terrorism; the Convention on the Physical Protection of Nuclear Material (Exec. H, 96-2); the International Convention against the Taking of Hostages (Exec. N, 96-2), June 10, 1981
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1981.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 94 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- National Foreign Assessment Center (U.S.)
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 76/2:T 27/981
- Related Titles:
- Patterns of international terrorism, 1980
- Includes National Foreign Assessment Center research paper: Patterns of international terrorism, 1980.
View MARC record | catkey: 20043573