Prioritizing international religious freedom in U.S. foreign policy : hearing before the Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, and Human Rights of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, June 3, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, and Human Rights
- Additional Titles:
- Prioritizing international religious freedom in US foreign policy
Prioritizing international religious freedom in United States foreign policy
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2011.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 96 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline religion and the law
- "Serial no. 112-64."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 20043663