Shrimp agreement with Brazil : Northwest Atlantic Fisheries Convention protocol : Safety of Life at Sea Convention amendments : hearing before the Subcommittee on Oceans and International Environment of the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate, Ninety-second Congress, second session on Executive P, 92d Congress, 2d session, agreement with Brazil concerning shrimp : Executive C, 92d Congress, 1st session, protocol to the International Convention for the Northwest Atlantic Fisheries relating to amendments to the convention : Executive O, 92d Congress, 2d session, amendments to the Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea, 1960, September 28, 1972
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations. Subcommittee on Oceans and International Environment
- Additional Titles:
- Northwest Atlantic Fisheries Convention protocol
Safety of Life at Sea Convention amendments
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1972.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 80 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
View MARC record | catkey: 20043717