Participatory creativity : introducing access and equity to the creative classroom / Edward P. Clapp
- Clapp, Edward P.
- New York, NY : Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 203 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Introduction -- Establishing a systems-based understanding of creativity -- Reframing creativity as a participatory and a distributed process -- Culture of individualism and the five crises of creativity in education -- 5+3=8: the eight barriers to access and equity in the classroom -- Making creativity visible: introducing the biography of an idea methodology -- Biography of an idea: BiodegradaBall -- Biography of an idea: static fashion -- Participatory creativity, learning, and development -- Conclusion: taking responsibility for the creative classroom.
- 9781138945241 (hardback), 1138945242 (hardback), 9781138945265 (pbk.), and 1138945269 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20044282