The Wiley handbook of early childhood development programs, practices, and policies / edited by Elizabeth Votruba-Drzal and Eric Dearing
- Chichester, West Sussex, UK : Wiley Blackwell, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Votruba-Drzal, Elizabeth and Dearing, Eric
- The Wiley handbooks of developmental psychology
- The State of Young Children in the United States. The State of Young Children in the United States / Terri J Sabol, Robert C Pianta -- The State of Young Children in the United States / Susan B Campbell -- Early Childhood Health Disparities, Biological Embedding, and Life-Course Health / Daniel Berry -- Social and Contextual Risks / Robert H Bradley -- Theoretical and Empirical Contexts of Applied Developmental Science of Early Childhood. From the Lab to the Contexts in which Children Live and Grow / Pamela A Morris, Maia C Connors -- What Does it Mean to be Evidence-based? / Margaret R Burchinal, Nina E Forestieri -- Neural Development in Context / Emily C Merz, Kimberly G Noble -- Early Childhood Education and Care. Publicly Supported Early Care and Education Programs / W Steven Barnett, Elizabeth Votruba-Drzal, Eric Dearing, Megan E Carolan -- Early Childhood Education and Care for Dual Language Learners / Lianna Pizzo, Mariela Páez -- Early Childhood Education and Care for Children with Disabilities / Penny Hauser-Cram, Miriam Heyman, Kristen Bottema-Beutel -- Classroom-based Early Childhood Interventions / Stephanie Jones, Dana Charles McCoy, Lauren Hay -- Child Care and Child Development in the United States / Anna D Johnson -- Parenting, Family, and Dual-generation Programs. Family-School Partnerships in Early Childhood / Susan M Sheridan, Amanda L Moen, Lisa L Knoche -- Parenting and Home Visiting Interventions / Nancy Donelan-McCall -- The Two-Generation Approach to Building Human Capital / Margo Gardner, Jeanne Brooks-Gunn, P Lindsay Chase-Lansdale -- Public Policy and Young Children. Immigration Policy and Early Childhood Development / Soojin Oh Park, Hirokazu Yoshikawa -- Marriage Policy and Early Childhood Development / Rebekah Levine Coley -- Child Welfare Policy / Kristen S Slack, June Paul -- Effects of United States Income and Work Supports Policies on Children in Low-Income Families / Aletha C Huston -- The Role of Conditional Cash Transfer Programs in Promoting Early Childhood Development in the United States / Sharon Wolf, Juliette Berg, Pamela A Morris, J Lawrence Aber -- Work-Family Policies / Anna Gassman-Pines, Rachel Goldstein.
- 9781118937334 (electronic bk.), 1118937333 (electronic bk.), and 9781118937297 (cloth)
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20044747