Design professional's guide to zero net energy buildings / by Charles Eley
- Eley, C. (Charles)
- Washington, DC : Island Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 252 pages : illustrations, maps ; 23 cm
- Introduction -- Smart Building Design: Contextual Design, Energy Efficiency, and Curtailment -- Here Comes the Sun: The Future of Renewable-Energy Systems -- Energy Modeling: Evaluating ZNE before the Utility Bills Arrive -- Making It All Work: Integrated Project Delivery, Commissioning, Intelligent Controls, and Mobile Devices -- Metrics and Boundaries: What Exactly is a Zero Net Energy Building? -- ZNE for the Mainstream: Scaling Up the Concept -- Beyond ZNE: The World of Our Grandchildren -- Appendix: Examples of ZNE and Energy-Efficient Buildings.
- 9781610917636 and 1610917634
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the J. Harvey Fahnestock Endowment for Scientific, Engineering and Rare Books; 2016
View MARC record | catkey: 20045407