An introduction to secondary data analysis with IBM SPSS statistics / John MacInnes
- MacInnes, John, 1956-
- Los Angeles ; London ; Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Sage Publications Ltd., 2017.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 324 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Machine generated contents note: 1.Secondary Data Analysis: The Evidence is Out There -- 2.Understanding the Basics of Statistics -- 3.Doing Secondary Data Analysis in Five Minutes -- 4.Getting Started with SPSS -- 5.Dealing with Data Documentation -- 6.Replicating Published Analyses -- 7.Preparing Your Data -- 8.Managing and Manipulating Data -- 9.Introducing Linear Regression -- 10.Getting Started with Logistic Regression -- 11.Using Binary Logistic Regression -- 12.Practising Regression Skills with Replication -- 13.A Look Back: How to Enjoy `An Avalanche of Numbers'.
- John MacInnes takes the fear out of statistics for students and helps to raise the standards of their quantitative methods skills, by clearly and accessibly introducing all that's needed to know about using secondary data and working with IBM SPSS Statistics.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20045446