Pro MERN Stack [electronic resource] : Full Stack Web App Development with Mongo, Express, React, and Node / by Vasan Subramanian
- Subramanian, Vasan
- Berkeley, CA : Apress : Imprint: Apress, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- XVII, 328 pages 31 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Chapter 1: Why MERN -- Chapter 2: Intro to React and Hello World -- Chapter 3: React Components -- Chapter 4: Data from Server -- Chapter 5: Using MongoDB to save the data -- Chapter 6: Build and Bundle using Webpack -- Chapter 7: Dynamic Components and Interactivity -- Chapter 8: Routing using React Router -- Chapter 9: Forms and Component Lifecycle -- Chapter 10: Using React Bootstrap -- Chapter 11: Redux -- Chapter 12: Session handling -- Chapter 13: Server side rendering -- Chapter 14: Concluding remarks and mern-cli.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 20046183