Modeling, Methodologies and Tools for Molecular and Nano-scale Communications [electronic resource] : Modeling, Methodologies and Tools / edited by Junichi Suzuki, Tadashi Nakano, Michael John Moore
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- IX, 592 pages 235 illustrations, 169 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Suzuki, J. (Junʼichi)
Nakano, Tadashi (College teacher)
Moore, Michael John
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Modeling and Optimization in Science and Technologies, 2196-7326 ; 9
- Part I Fundamentals Of Molecular Communication -- Part II Molecular Communication in Biology -- Part III Electromagnetic–based Nano-scale Communication -- Part IV Nanomaterial and Nanostructure -- Part V Medical Applications of Nanoscale Communication.
- (Preliminary) The book presents the state of art in the emerging field of molecular and nanoscale communication. It gives special attention to fundamental models, and advanced methodologies and tools used in the field. It covers a wide range of applications, e.g. nanomedicine, nanorobot communication, bioremediation and environmental managements. It addresses advanced graduate students, academics and professionals working at the forefront in their fields and at the interfaces between different areas of research, such as engineering, computer science, biology and nanotechnology.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 20046610