Numerical Software Verification [electronic resource] : 9th International Workshop, NSV 2016, Toronto, ON, Canada, July 17-18, 2016, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Sergiy Bogomolov, Matthieu Martel, Pavithra Prabhakar
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- VII, 107 pages 21 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Bogomolov, Sergiy, Martel, Matthieu, Prabhakar, Pavithra, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Verification and validation of global properties, -- Implementation of numerical techniques on modern hardware -- Development and analysis of cyber-physical systems (CPS).
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 9th InternationalWorkshop on Numerical Software Verification, NSV 2016, held in Toronto, ON, Canada in July 2011 - colocated with CAV 2016, the 28th International Conference on Computer Aided Verification. The NSV workshop is dedicated to the development of logical and mathematical techniques for the reasoning about programmability and reliability.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 20046969