Conference Proceedings Trends in Business Communication 2016 [electronic resource] / edited by Timo Becker, Peter Schneckenleitner, Wolfgang Reitberger, Alexandra Brunner-Sperdin
- Wiesbaden : Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden : Imprint: Springer Gabler, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- VIII, 194 pages 20 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Becker, Timo, Schneckenleitner, Peter, Reitberger, Wolfgang, Brunner-Sperdin, Alexandra, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Trends in Business Communication from Different Perspectives -- Political Communication, Investor Relations, PR in sports, Communication with and for Refugees -- Successful Communication of Medium Sized Companies and More.
- These proceedings focus on selected aspects of the current and upcoming trends in business communication. In detail the included scientific papers analyse and describe communication processes in the fields of sports, finance, culture, politics, brand management and corporate communications. The variety of the papers delivers added value for both scholars and practitioners. This book is the documentation of the symposium “Trends in Business Communication”, which took place at the University of Applied Sciences in Kufstein, Tyrol. Contents Trends in Business Communication from Different Perspectives Political Communication, Investor Relations, PR in sports, Communication with and for Refugees Successful Communication of Medium Sized Companies and More Target Groups Lecturers and students in the field of marketing, communications, management, social sciences, and digital media Practitioners in the field of communication and marketing About the Editors Prof. Dr. Timo Becker is a Professor for management and Rector of the University of Arts and Applied Sciences in Freiburg. The following three editors are faculty members at Kufstein University of Applied Sciences in the study programs „Marketing and Communication Management“ and „Digital Marketing“. Dr. Peter Schneckenleitner is a lecturer for communication management. Prof. (FH) Dr. Wolfgang Reitberger is Professor for communication management. Prof. (FH) Dr. Alexandra Brunner-Sperdin is Professor for marketing.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 20047057