Six seasons : a new way with vegetables / Joshua McFadden with Martha Holmberg ; foreword by Barbara Damrosch and Eliot Coleman
- McFadden, Joshua
- New York, NY : Artisan, 
- Physical Description:
- 397 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 27 cm
- Foreword / by Barbara Damrosch and Eliot Coleman -- How getting dirty helped me become a cook -- How this book can help you become a better cook -- What I learned while writing this book with Joshua / by Martha Holmberg -- My larder -- Go-to recipes -- Pickles: six seasons in a jar -- Season one: Spring -- Season two: Early summer -- Season three: Midsummer -- Season four: Late summer -- Season five: Fall -- Season six: Winter.
- "In 225 simple, inventive recipes that celebrate all the ways to use all the parts of a vegetable at its peak, McFadden shares his passion and expertise as both chef and farmer"--Page 4 of overleaf.
- 9781579656317 (hardback, paper over board)
1579656315 (hardback, paper over board)
- Includes index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Jessica S. Conkling Memorial Libraries Endowment; 2016
- Endowment Note:
- Jessica S. Conkling Memorial Libraries Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 20047687