Advances in computers. Volume ninety eight / edited by Ali R. Hurson
- Additional Titles:
- Advances in computers. Volume 98
- Amsterdam : Academic Press is an imprint of Elsevier, 2015.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Hurson, A. R.
- Machine generated contents note: 1.An Overview of Architecture-Level Power- and Energy-Efficient Design Techniques / Veljko Milutinovic -- 1.Introduction -- 2.Metrics of Interest -- 3.Classification of Selected Architecture-Level Techniques -- 4.Presentation of Selected Architecture-Level Techniques -- 5.Future Trend -- 6.Conclusion -- References -- About the Authors -- 2.A Survey of Research on Data Corruption in Cyber-Physical Critical Infrastructure Systems / Ali R. Hurson -- 1.Introduction -- 2.Sources of Corrupted Data -- 3.Sensor Networks: Application for Comparison -- 4.Detection of Corrupted Data -- 5.Mitigation of Data Corruption -- 6.Propagation of Corrupted Data -- 7.Conclusion and Future Direction -- Glossary -- References -- About the Authors -- 3.A Research Overview of Tool-Supported Model-based Testing of Requirements-based Designs / Paul Pettersson -- 1.Introduction -- 2.The Generic Model-based Testing Approach -- 3.Proposed Taxonomy Dimensions -- 4.A Research Review of Model-based Testing Tools -- 5.Running Example: The Coffee/Tea Vending Machine -- 6.Model-based Testing Tools for Pre/Post Notations -- 7.Model-based Testing Tools for Transition-based Notations -- 8.Model-based Testing Tools for Stochastic Models -- 9.Model-based Testing Tools for Data-Flow Models -- 10.Results and Discussion -- 11.Conclusions -- Acknowledgments -- References -- About the Authors -- 4.Preference Incorporation in Evolutionary Multiobjective Optimization: A Survey of the State-of-the-Art / Khaled Ghedira -- 1.Introduction -- 2.Preference-Based MOEAs: Classification and Review -- 3.Discussion -- 4.Conclusions and Future Research Paths -- References -- About the Authors.
- This book carries on a tradition of excellence, presenting detailed coverage of innovations in computer hardware, software, theory, design, and applications. The book provides contributors with a medium in which they can explore their subjects in greater depth and breadth than journal articles typically allow. The articles included in this book will become standard references, with lasting value in this rapidly expanding field.
- 9780128023402 (electronic bk.)
0128023406 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 20047792