An A-Z of applied linguistics research methods / Shawn Loewen and Luke Plonsky
- Introduction and user guide -- An A-Z of applied linguistics research methods.
- "A brief and accessible introduction to the concepts and techniques used in applied linguistics research, which will be illustrated using real-life examples. The book covers both qualitative and quantitative research design, sampling procedures, instrumentation and analyses found in applied linguistics research"--
- 9781137403216 (paperback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the The Hastings Libraries Endowment; 2016
View MARC record | catkey: 20049157