A place to call home. Season 3 / series producer, Chris Martin-Jones ; created by Bevan Lee ; produced by Seven Productions ; made for Foxtel
- Uniform Title:
- Place to call home (Television program). Season 3.
- Additional Titles:
- Place to call home. Season three
- [Silver Spring, Md.] : RLJ Entertainment : Acorn Media, 
- Physical Description:
- 3 videodiscs (approximately 506 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Martin-Jones, Chris
Thomson, Katherine, 1955-
Ridley, John R.
Dusseldorp, Marta, 1973-
Parkes-Lockwood, Arianwen, 1987-
Wiseman, Sara, 1972-
Holden, Frankie J.
Hall, Craig (Actor)
Acorn Media (Firm)
- Language Note:
- Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
- Disc 1. The things we do for love (51 min.) / written by David Hannam ; director, Ian Barry -- L'chaim, to life (49 min.) / written by Giula Sandler ; director, Ian Barry -- Somewhere beyond the sea (49 min.) / written by Katherine Thomson ; director, Lynn-Maree Danzey.
Disc 2. Too old to dream (47 min.) / written by Deborah Parsons ; director, Lynn-Maree Danzey -- Living in the shadow (54 min.) / written by Kim Wilson ; director, Shirley Barrett -- In the heat of the night (56 min.) / written by Sarah Lambert ; director, Shirley Barrett -- The sins of the father (51 min.) / written by John Ridley ; director, Chris Martin-Jones.
Disc 3. Til death do us part (54 min.) / written by Giula Sandler ; director, Chris Martin-Jones -- The mourners' kadish (47 min.) / written by Katherine Thomson ; director, Lynn-Maree Danzey -- The love undeniable (48 min.) / written by David Hannam ; director, Lynn-Maree Danzey.
- Against the backdrop of post-World War II Australia, Sarah Adams is a nurse who becomes involved in the affairs of the wealthy Bligh family. It is dealing with themes such as anti-Semitism, sexuality, and social class.
- Sound Characteristics:
- digital optical stereo Dolby digital 2.0
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file DVD video
- Form of work:
- Television program
- Audience Notes:
- Rating: Not rated; contains violence, sexual situations, and nudity.
- Title from container.
Widescreen (16:9, 1.77:1).
Special features: Original intended cliffhanger ending from Season 2; Season 2, episode 10 (entire episode with original cliffhanger); photo gallery.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director of photography, John Stokes ; production designer, Fiona Donovan ; editor, James Manche (#1-2, 5-6, 9-19), Eric Seaburn (#3-4, 7-8) ; composer, Michael Yezerski ;
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Marta Dusseldorp, Noni Hazlehurst, Brett Climo, David Berry, Abby Earl, Arianwen Parkes-Lockwood, Aldo Mignone, Sara Wiseman, Jenni Baird, Frankie J. Holden, Craig Hall, Ben Winspear.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Originally produced and aired on television in 2015.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, widescreen (16:9, 1.77:1); Dolby Digital 2.0 stereo.
View MARC record | catkey: 20049300