Innovation and its enemies : why people resist new technologies / Calestous Juma
- Juma, Calestous
- New York, NY : Oxford University Press, 
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 416 pages ; 22 cm
- Gales of creative destruction -- Brewing trouble: coffee -- Stop the presses: printing the Qur'an -- Smear campaigns: margarine -- Gaining traction: farm mechanization -- Charged arguments: electricity -- Cool reception: refrigerated foods -- Facing the music: recorded sound -- Taking root: genetically modified crops -- Swimming against the current: transgenic salmon -- Oiling the wheels of novelty.
- 9780190467036 (hardcover : alk. paper)
0190467037 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the John and Renee Kelly Libraries Collection Endowment for the Business Library; 2016
- Endowment Note:
- John and Renee Kelly Libraries Collection Endowment for the Business Library
View MARC record | catkey: 20049487