Law for entrepreneurs and small business owners / Robert Sprague, Associate Professor of Legal Studies in Business, University of Wyoming
- Sprague, Robert
- New York : Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, 
- Physical Description:
- xxxv, 514 pages ; 26 cm.
- Aspen college series
- Leaving your employer -- Selecting the legal form of business -- Ready-to-go options : franchising and buying an existing business -- Raising capital -- Operating an online business -- Intellectual property basics -- Title VII -- Additional anti-discrimination laws -- Screening for and hiring employees -- Employment at will -- Various workplace laws -- Employee manuals -- Employer liability based on agency and respondeat superior -- Independent contractors -- Terminating the employment relationship -- Contract basics : common law and UCC Article 2 -- Consumer protection laws -- Credit and collections -- Bankruptcy -- Selling the business.
- 9781454847724 (pbk.) and 1454847727 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Kenneth and Marion Pollock Libraries Program Endowment; 2016
View MARC record | catkey: 20050070