School health education in changing times : curriculum, pedagogies and partnerships / Deana Leahy, Lisette Burrows, Louise McCuaig, Jan Wright and Dawn Penney
- Leahy, Deana
- London ; New York : Routledge is an imprint of the Taylor & Francis Group, an Informa business, 2016.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (154 pages).
- Routledge Research in Education ; 152
- Schooling health : governmentality and health education -- Whose bodies and whose health? -- Contemporary curriculum making and health education -- Pedagogies of health education -- Assessing health education -- Porous classrooms : negotiating school and community partnerships -- A whole school approach to health education.
- 9781134577873 electronic bk.
1134577877 electronic bk.
9781315887449 electronic bk.
1315887444 electronic bk.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Karl R. and Diane Wendle Fink Libraries Collections Endowment; 2016
View MARC record | catkey: 20050325