Bathymetry of Clear Creek reservoir, Chaffee County, Colorado. 2016 / by Michael S. Kohn, Paul J. Kinzel, and Jacob S. Mohrmann ; prepared in cooperation with the Pueblo Board of Water Works and Colorado Mountain College
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 map) : color
- Additional Creators:
- Kohn, Michael S., Kinzel, P. J., Mohrmann, Jacob S., Pueblo Board of Water Works (Colo.), and Colorado Mountain College
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.91/3:3375
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given ; universal transverse Mercator projection (W 106°16ʹ30ʺ--W 106°15ʹ00ʺ/N 39°01ʹ30"---N 39°01ʹ00ʺ).
- Depth shown by gradient tints.
Includes text, color illustrations, location map, two profiles, and two tables.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 20051730