Border security gadgets, gizmos, and information : using technology to increase situational awareness and operational control : hearing before the Subcommittee on Border and Maritime Security of the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, second session, May 24, 2016
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Border and Maritime Security
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 50 pages) : illustrations
- Border security—Technological innovations—United States
- Border security—United States—Equipment and supplies
- Border patrols—Technological innovations—United States
- Coastal surveillance—Technological innovations—United States
- National security—Technological innovations—United States
- Terrorism—United States—Prevention
- Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Publishing Office.
"Serial Number 114-72."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 20052071