An examination of proposed environmental regulation's impacts on America's small businesses : hearing before the Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, first session, May 19, 2015
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Additional Titles:
- Proposed environmental regulation's impacts on America's small businesses and Environmental regulation's impacts on America's small businesses
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 143 pages).
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.SM 1/2:S.HRG.114-552
- United States. Federal Water Pollution Control Act
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency—Rules and practice
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers—Rules and practice
- Environmental policy—Economic aspects—United States
- Water quality management—Government policy—Economic aspects—United States
- Water—Pollution—Government policy—Economic aspects—United States
- Small business—United States
- Delegated legislation—Economic aspects—United States
- Print version is available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 20052115