Federal Aviation Administration reauthorization : enabling a 21st-century aviation system : hearing before the Subcommittee on Aviation of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, first session, March 3, 2015
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Aviation
- Uniform Title:
- Federal Aviation Administration reauthorization (2015 March 3)
- Additional Titles:
- Twenty-first century aviation system, Enabling a 21st-century aviation system, Enabling a twenty-first century aviation system, and 21st century aviation system
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiii, 69 pages)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.T 68/2:114-7
- United States. Federal Aviation Administration—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Federal Aviation Administration—Rules and practice
- Aeronautics, Commercial—Technological innovations—United States
- Avionics—Technological innovations—United States
- Aeronautics—United States—Safety measures—Standards
- Aircraft industry—United States—Safety measures—Standards
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 20052117