5th International Conference on Artificial Neural Networks [electronic resource]: Proceedings (5th: 1997: U. of Reading, U. K.)
- Corporate Author:
- International Conference on Artificial Neural Networks Staff
- Stevenage : Institution of Engineering & Technology Oct. 1997
- Physical Description:
- 346 p. ill 30.000 x 021.000 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Proceedings of a July 1997 conference, in sections on algorithms, signal and image processing, Beyesian networks, self-organizing systems, system identification and control, hardware, and applications. Subjects include characterizing complexity in a radial basis function network, neural networks and seasonal time-series prediction, hierarchical models for data visualization, system identification using self-organizing feature maps, autonomous control of robots by connectionist experts, capacity of boolean associative memory, and a neural relaxation technique for chemical graph matching. No index. Annotation copyrighted by Book News, Inc., Portland, OR
0852966903 (Trade Cloth)
View MARC record | catkey: 20052686