To boldly go [videorecording] : the future of communication / Global Library Project, a cooperative venture of the Library of Congress and Knowledge TV ; producer/director/writer, Jay Garfinkel ; editor, Andrew R. Gelfman
- Englewood, CO : Jones Education Media, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (approximately 23 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Dorn, Michael, 1952-, Garfinkel, Jay, Gelfman, Andrew R., Global Library Project, Library of Congress, Knowledge TV (Television network), and Jones Education Media
- Communication : the human imperative
- Part of a series entitled Communication: The Human Imperative, which examines milestones in communication and discusses speech, music, writing, and the mechanical and electronic distribution of ideas.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Host/narrator, Michael Dorn.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 2005530