To be or not to be European : a Louisiana debate on modern art and culture, June 1994 / edited by Søren Mølstrøm
- Copenhagen : Louisiana Museum of Modern Art, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 127 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Mølstrøm, Søren, Eleni Nakou Foundation, and Louisiana (Museum : Humlebæk, Denmark)
- Somewhere around the corner / Klaus Rifbjerg -- Why I am not a European / Irene Dische -- Europe as fiction / Malcolm Bradbury -- Who's listening? / Gavin Jantjes -- Europe between multiculturalism and ethnic fundamentalism / Lars Nittve -- The culture of Europe / Hélène Ahrweiler -- Europe, America and the accent of the future / Paul Levine -- Is it possible to be both British and European? / Nicholas Serota. and (Cont.) Elective affinities / Franz Meyer -- Louisiana Symposium : comments / Robert Storr -- Not European / Peter Schjeldahl -- Modernism and me / Lisa Alther -- American-European censorship : a Russian viewpoint / Victor Erofeyev -- Film in the 90's / Richard Mayne -- What is European in European television? / Frands Mortensen.
- Papers from the second symposium on modern art held by the Eleni Nakou Foundation at the Louisiana Museum in June, 1994.
View MARC record | catkey: 2006141