Aeromagnetic map of western Pennsylvania and parts of eastern Ohio, northern West Virginia, and western Maryland [map] / by Peter Popenoe, A.J. Petty, and N.S. Tyson
- Popenoe, Peter
- Washington, D.C. : Interior--Geological Survey, 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 83 x 88 cm folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Petty, A. J. (Andrew Jackson)
Tyson, Natalie S.
Geological Survey (U.S.)
Pennsylvania. Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey
- Geophysical investigations ; map GP-445
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:250,000 (W 81 025ʹ--W 78 050ʹ/N 41 025ʹ--N 39 035 0).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
"Prepared in cooperation with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey, Department of Internal Affairs."
"Aeromagnetic survey flown at 500 feet above ground, 1964."
Includes location map.
View MARC record | catkey: 2006969