Field-portable gas chromatograph [microform] : Electronic Sensor Technology model 4100 / by Wayne Einfeld
- Einfeld, Wayne
- Additional Titles:
- Field portable gas chromatograph
- Las Vegas, Nev. : National Exposure Research Laboratory, Office of Research and Development, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 60 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- National Exposure Research Laboratory (U.S.)
Sandia National Laboratories
- Environmental technology verification report
- Shipping list no.: 99-0615-M.
"The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency ... funded and managed, under interagency agreement no. DW89936700-01-0 with the U.S. Department of Energy's Sandia National Laboratory, the verification effort described in this document"--P. ii.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 60).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from EPA's Environmental Technology Verification web site (PDF file only). Address as of 7/14/99: http://www.epa.gov/etv/02/est%5Fvr.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., . 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 2010689