Community vulnerability assessment tool [electronic resource] : New Hanover County, North Carolina, case study
- Charleston, SC : NOAA Coastal Services Center, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 computer laser optical disc : color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Coastal Services Center (U.S.)
- Provides a step-by-step guide for conducting community-wide natural disaster risk and vulnerability assessments, using a case study from the New Hanover County, North Carolina, region.
- Title from title screen.
Shipping list no.: 2000-0015-E.
- Type of File/Data:
- Computer program and data.
ISO 9660 format.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the NOAA CSC web site. Address as of 1/14/00: http://www.csc.noaa.gov/products/nchaz/startup.htm ; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Computer system capable of using a CD-ROM drive; Web browser; ArcView GIS software (to view customized ArcView project file); CD-ROM drive.
ArcExplorer GIS Data Explorer, required to view, navigate, and print data files developed for the case study, is available on the disc.
Disc characteristics: CD-ROM.
View MARC record | catkey: 2014505