Les possedés adaptation / compiled by American and French Research on the Treasury of the French Language
- Camus, Albert, 1913-1960
- Additional Titles:
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
- Additional Creators:
- Dostoyevsky, Fyodor, 1821-1881
American and French Research on the Treasury of the French Language (Project)
- ARTFL database. Bibliography of texts ; K623
- Language Note:
- In French.
- Related Titles:
- Camus' Possedes adapted from: Besy / by Fyodor Dostoyevsky.
This information is part of the Rutgers Inventory of Machine-Readable Texts in the Humanities.
Title from bibliography of texts supplied by contact person.
Access restricted to users with PSU IP addresses.
- Original Version:
- Electronic text of: Camus, Albert, 1913-1960. Theatre, recits, nouvelles / par A. Camus ; préf. par Jean Grenier ; textes établis et annotés par Roger Quilliot. Paris: Gallimard, 1962.
- Technical Details:
- File formatted on magnetic tape.
Electronic address: http://humanities.uchicago.edu/ARTFL/ARTFL.html.
- ARTFL is prohibited from distributing complete texts under the terms of collaboration with the Institût National de la Langue Française. Only contextual segments of this electronic text may be viewed, printed or downloaded to disk.
View MARC record | catkey: 2018115