L'homme et son desir / compiled by American and French Research on the French Language
- Claudel, Paul, 1868-1955
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 1 data file (approximately 91 logical records).
- Additional Creators:
- American and French Research on the Treasury of the French Language (Project) and Rutgers Inventory of Machine-Readable Texts in the Humanities
- Related Titles:
- This information supplied to the Rutgers Inventory of Machine-Readable Texts in the Humanities.
Title from bibliography of texts supplied by contact person.
Contact: American and French Research on the Treasury of the French Language. University of Chicago, Dept. of Romance Languages and Literatures, 1050 East 59th Street, Chicago, Illinois 60637.
Cataloging derived from records created by the Center for Electronic Texts in the Humanities.
Access restricted to users with PSU IP addresses.
- Technical Details:
- File formatted on magnetic tape.
Electronic address: http://humanities.uchicago.edu/ARTFL/ARTFL.html.
- ARTFL is prohibited from distributing complete texts under the terms of collaboration with the Institût National de la Langue Française. Only contextual segments of this electronic text may be viewed, printed or downloaded to disk.
View MARC record | catkey: 2018422