Irradiation-assisted stress corrosion cracking of model austenitic stainless steel alloys [microform] / prepared by H.M. Chung [and others].
- Additional Titles:
- Irradiation assisted stress corrosion cracking of model austenitic stainless steel alloys
- Washington, DC : Division of Engineering Technology, Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 2000. and Washington, DC : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 31 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Chung, H. M., Argonne National Laboratory, and U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research. Division of Engineering Technology
- "NUREG/CR-6687.", "ANL-00/21.", "Argonne National Laboratory.", "Date published: October 2000.", and Shipping list no.: 2001-0110-M.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 29-31).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.,  1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 2018758