Capitale de la douleur / compiled by American and French Research on the Treasury of the French Language
- Éluard, Paul, 1895-1952
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
- Additional Creators:
- American and French Research on the Treasury of the French Language (Project)
- ARTFL database. Bibliography of texts ; L394
- Language Note:
- In French.
- Related Titles:
- Title from bibliography of texts supplied by contact person.
This information is part of the Rutgers Inventory of Machine-Readable Texts in the Humanities.
Cataloging derived from records created by the Center for Electronic Texts in the Humanities.
Access restricted to users with PSU IP addresses.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic text.
- Original Version:
- Electronic text of: Eluard, Paul, 1895-1952. Capitale de la douleur, suivi de L'amour la poesie / pref. de Andre Pieye de Mandiargues. Paris : Gallimard, 1962.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: File formatted on magnetic tape.
Electronic address: http://humanities.uchicago.edu/ARTFL/ARTFL.html.
- ARTFL is prohibited from distributing complete texts under the terms of collaboration with the Institût National de la Langue Française. Only contextual segments of this electronic text may be viewed, printed or downloaded to disk.
View MARC record | catkey: 2019097