Depth to bedrock, Windsor Locks quadrangle, Connecticut [cartographic material] / by Elinor H. Handman ; compiled in part from data gathered in cooperation with the Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection
- Handman, Elinor H.
- Additional Titles:
- Windsor Locks quadrangle, Connecticut, depth to bedrock
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States, Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 58 x 44 cm, folded in envelope 31 x 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
Connecticut. Department of Environmental Protection
- Miscellaneous field studies ; map MF-450-B
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000. (W 72 045ʹ00ʺ--W 72 037ʹ30ʺ/N 42 000ʹ00ʺ--N 41 052ʹ30ʺ).
- Includes location map and explanation.
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
EMS copy inserted in envelope (31 cm.).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 2024975