A Tenth collection of papers relating to the present juncture of affairs in England ...
- London : Printed and are to be sold by Richard Janeway ..., 1689.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 34 pages ; 19 cm (4to).
Full Text available online
- Reflections upon our late and present proceedings -- Some short notes on a pamphlet, entituled, Reflections upon our late and present proceedings -- The Scots grievances : or, A short account of the proceedings of the Scotish Privy Council, Justiciary Court, and those commissioned by them &c. -- The late honourable Convention proved a legal Parliament -- The amicable reconciliation of the dissenters to the Church of England : being a model or draught for the universal accommodation in the case of religion, and bringing in all parties to her Communion.
- Related Titles:
- Collection of papers relating to the present juncture of affairs in England
- Advertisement about books sold by Thomas Parkhurst and Jonathan Robinson on p. 34.
Signatures: 1 leaf unsigned, B-E 4, F 2 (F2 missing).
One of a series of collections reissued in 1689 under the general title : A complete collection of papers, in twelve parts, relating to the great revolution in England and Scotland.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, T727.
View MARC record | catkey: 202589