Mr. Smith's Opinion Humbly Offered to the General Assembly of the Colony of New-York, One [sic] the Seventh of June, 1734. At their Request. Occasion'd by sundry Petitions of the Inhabitants of the City of New-York, Westchester County & Queens-County, to the said General Assembly, praying an Establishment of Courts of Justice within the said Colony by Act of the Legislature : Published at the request of the said General Assembly
- Smith, William, 1697-1769
- Additional Titles:
- Mr. Smith's Opinion, relating to courts of equity within the Colony of New-York
- [New York] : General Assembly, 1734.
[New York] : Printed and Sold by William Bradford in the City of New-York
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 unnumbered pages, 45 pages) : coat of arms
- Additional Creators:
- New York (Colony). General Assembly
- Title vignette: Royal coat of arms (Reilly 860).
Errata notes, page 45. A second note corrects a previous printing of an address by Joseph Murray on the same question: Mr. Murray's opinion relating to the courts of justice in the colony of New-York ... [New York : William Bradford, 1734].
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans 3834
View MARC record | catkey: 20266815