Gerhard Richter : editions 1965-2013 / edited by Hubertus Butin, Stefan Gronert, Thomas Olbricht
- Richter, Gerhard, 1932-
- Additional Titles:
- Editions 1965-2013
- Ostfildern, Germany : Hatje Cantz, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 337 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 30 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Butin, Hubertus, Gronert, Stefan, and Olbricht, Thomas
- Gerhard Richter's editions and the discourse of images / Hubertus Butin -- Reproductions as production / Stefan Gronert -- Catlagogue raisonné of the editions 1965-2013.
- After his paintings, Gerhard Richter's editions are now also attracting increasing interest from around the world. Editions are all of the artist's original works of art that have been produced in multiple. In his new catalogue raisonné Hubertus Butin presents all of the prints, photography editions, artist's books, multiples (objects), and painting editions from 1965 to 2013. Informative essays and numerous illustrations make it clear that the editions are an independent, major part of Richter's oeuvre. They offer the artist a chance to reach a larger audience while at the same time he can explore creative possibilities in especially diverse and experimental ways.
- 9783775735193 (English edition ; cl.)
3775735186 (German edition ; cl.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 20268687