Sams teach yourself Apache Spark™ in 24 hours / Jeffrey Aven
- Aven, Jeffrey
- Additional Titles:
- Teach yourself Apache Spark™ in 24 hours and Apache Spark™ in 24 hours
- Indianapolis, Indiana : Pearson Education, Inc., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 573 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Sams teach yourself
- Part 1. Getting started with Apache Spark -- Part 2. Programming with Apache Spark -- Part 3. Extensions to Spark -- Part 4. Managing Spark.
- Apache Spark™ is a fast, scalable, and flexible open source distributed processing engine for big data systems and is one of the most active open source big data projects to date. In just 24 lessons of one hour or less, Sams Teach Yourself Apache Spark™ in 24 Hours helps you build practical Big Data solutions that leverage Spark's amazing speed, scalability, simplicity, and versatility. This book's straightforward, step-by-step approach shows you how to deploy, program, optimize, manage, integrate, and extend Spark- now, and for years to come. You'll discover how to create powerful solutions encompassing cloud computing, real-time stream processing, machine learning, and more. Every lesson builds on what you've already learned, giving you a rock-solid foundation for real-world success.
- 9780672338519 (paperback)
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20268957