The compleat troller, or, The art of trolling : with a description of all the utensils, instruments, tackling, and materials requisite thereto, with rules and directions how to use them : as also a brief account of most of the principal rivers in England / by a lover of the sport
- Nobbes, Robert, 1652-1706?
- Additional Titles:
- Compleat troller
Art of trolling
- London : Printed by T. James for Tho. Helder ..., 1682.
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages, 78 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Dedication signed: Ro. Nobbes.
Advertisement on p.  at end.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1972. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 431:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, N1193
Arber's Term cat. I 487
View MARC record | catkey: 20268982