Josef Albers : midnight and noon
- Uniform Title:
- Josef Albers (2016)
- Additional Titles:
- Midnight and noon
- New York, New York : David Zwirner Books, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 141 pages : chiefly illustrations (chiefly color) ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Weber, Nicholas Fox, 1947-, De Kooning, Elaine, Tóibín, Colm, 1955-, Albers, Josef. Selections, David Zwirner (Gallery), and David Zwirner LTD
- Two artistic pairings: Albers and Zwirner, midnight and noon / Nicholas Fox Weber -- On my "Homage to the square" / Josef Albers -- Plates -- Albers paints a picture / Elaine de Kooning -- Adventures with troubled light / Colm Tóibín -- Chronology -- Acknowledgments.
- Published on the occasion of the exhibitions "Josef Albers: grey steps, grey scales, grey ladders", held at David Zwirner, New York, November 3-December 17, 2016 and "Josef Albers: sunny side up" held at David Zwirner, London, January 13-March 10, 2017.
View MARC record | catkey: 20269122