- Language Note:
- Parallel texts in German and English.
- KAYAs Einleitung = KAYA's introduction / Eva Birkenstock -- Kleiderwechsel = Change clothes : Kaya, Eilers, Brätsch / Boško Blagojević -- Klumpengeist = Clump spirit / Scott Roben -- KAYAs Wertformen = KAYA's value forms / Kerstin Stakemeier -- Dressed as a girl : ein Gespräch mit Burmamyanmar aka Daniel Chew = a conversation with Burmamyanmar aka Daniel Chew.
- The present book ? the fourth and last volume in the series of KUB Arena publications ? goes far beyond a documentation of KAMP KAYA?s activities. Rather it is the very first comprehensive publication on 'KAYA', a joint project initiated by the painter Kerstin Brätsch and the sculptor Debo Eilers in 2010, in collaboration with the then 13-year-old Kaya Serene. In addition to a comprehensive and carefully compiled catalogue raisonné, the publication documents all of KAYA?s past exhibitions and includes seminal essays by Bosko Blagojevic, Scott Roben, and Kerstin Stakemeier ? who have all been following KAYA?s work for many years ? as well as a conversation with Burmamyanmar aka Daniel Chew.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at Kunsthaus Bregenz, August 27-30, 2015.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 20269124