Aerial / Anna Thorvaldsdottir
- Anna S. Þorvaldsdóttir, 1977-
- Uniform Title:
- Instrumental music. Selections
- [Berlin, Germany?] : Deutsche Grammophon, 
New York, N.Y. : Distributed by Universal Music Distribution
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file)
- Additional Creators:
- Aarnink, Frank
Stefan Jon Bernharðsson
Guðni Franzson, 1961-
Tinna Þorsteinsdóttir, 1974-
Anna S. Þorvaldsdóttir, 1977-
Caput (Musical group)
Duo Harpverk (Musical group)
Nordic Affect (Musical group)
- Into : Second self : (2012) (7:39) -- Ró : (2013) (10:40) -- Aeriality : (2011) (13:33) -- Tactility III-I-II : (2013) (7:38) -- Trajectories : (2013) (14:32) -- Shades of silence : (2012) (7:42).
- ["00:07:39", "00:10:40", "00:13:33", "00:07:38", "00:14:32", "00:07:42"]
- Sound Characteristics:
- Medium of Performance:
- horn 4 trombone 3 percussion 4 11
flute 1 bass clarinet 1 piano 1 percussion 1 violin 2 viola 1 cello 1 8
harp 1 percussion 1 2
piano 1 electronics
violin 1 viola 1 cello 1 harpsichord 1 4
- Digital File Characteristics:
- audio file
- The 1st work for four horns, three trombones, and four percussionists ; the 2nd work for flute, bass clarinet, piano, percussion, violin, viola, and cello ; the 3rd work for orchestra ; the 4th work for harp and percussion ; the 5th work for piano and electronics ; and the 6th work for violin, viola, cello, and harpsichord.
Credits printed on container.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- In the 1st work: Frank Aarnink, percussion ; Stefán Jón Bernharðsson, horn ; Sigurður Þorbergsson, trombone. In the 2nd work: CAPUT Ensemble ; Guðni Franzson, conductor. In the 3rd work: Iceland Symphony Orchestra ; Ilan Volkov, conductor. In the 4th work: Duo Harpverk. In the 5th work: Tinna Þorsteinsdottir, Anna Thorvaldsdottir, piano and electronics. In the 6th work: Nordic Affect (on baroque instruments).
- Data/Place of Event:
- The 1st work recorded at Sundlaugin Studios, Reykjavik, Iceland.
The 2nd & 5th works recorded at Guðriðarkirkja, Reykjavik, Iceland.
The 3rd work recorded live at Harpa Concert Hall, Reykjavik, Iceland, 2013 February 26.
4th work recorded at Greenhouse Studios, Reykjavik, Iceland.
6th work recorded at RÚV Studios, Reykjavik, Iceland.
View MARC record | catkey: 20269759